CREATIVE SOUL LIVE Episode TWO
Mindfulness is Magical
This Episode's LIVE STREAM IS:
June 11th 6pm EST
Let's take Creative Souls Art LIVE - join me in the second episode where we explore creating an expressive Goddess creation.
Our Lesson - Mindfulness is Magical
Taking time to take a deep breath - to be where you are at this moment. That is magic - that is healing - it IS important. We are faced with so many outer stressors. Are worry monitors are always finding a way inside to thwart our journey forward. Our inner critic tells us what we can and can't do. BUT if we stay still for a moment (be quiet inner critic) and accept our presence right where we are right now (don't care what you say inner critic - I know I CAN) - we can help control those outer elements (the inner critic) - we can still our minds and souls to take on anything that comes our way (be gone negative inner critic). We can create magic (we can be amazing)!!!
What is Creative Soul LIVE?
- A full two hour live workshop where we create a creative project focusing on our theme
- Supply list and pre-class materials (if applicable) available before workshop
- Create along or just watch
- Q&A throughout class
- Discussion of techniques and tips to help you along your creative journey
- Replay is available - enjoy lifetime access to the lesson
- Can't Make it June 11th? NO PROBLEM - as long as you register - you get the Replay!
Are you A Member on the Creative Souls Art Patreon Page??
- All Embrace it All Tiers and Up ($9 +) members get full access to this episode and future episodes included in your membership!!!
- Enjoy replay Access as long as you are a Patreon Member
- No Need to Register - Episode link and replay information will be posted on Patreon Automatically
- Click Here for more information on Joining My Patreon Page!!
WHAT WE ARE CREATING!!!!
Don't Worry I will break it down step by step AND you will receive a PDF step by step instruction guide after course has aired!
Hello my lovely Creatives! My name is Christa and I truly love sharing my passion. I am a SoulFul artist creating inspiration and motivation to help others see and live their passion. After spending 20 years in a career in finance that was anxiety driven, stressful and starving my true soul to live, I decided to leave the safe and secure corporate, cubicle life to pursue my passion for art and teaching. In the past 5 years I have led a happier, more fulfilled life and want to share my journey with all of you. I feel art and creativity play an important role in allowing our souls to let go and let in our true selves. We do not have to spend our lives searching for what it is - we can experience it and live it. My journey will always be a work in progress but I want to give back and allow my journey to bless you and help you find and follow your own journey. Let's grow together!