5 Ways to Explore Expressive Mixed Media Goddess Portraits
$10 off Course EARLY BIRD PRICING - USE CODE EARLYBIRD2019
Early Bird Offer good until September 30th
COURSE BEGINS OCTOBER 1st!!
YOUR CREATIVITY STARTS HERE
A FIVE WEEK CREATIVE JOURNEY
EXPLORING EXPRESSIVE GODDESS PORTRAITS
- DOES TACKLING THE SUBJECT OF PAINTING THE FACE SCARE YOU AWAY?
- DO YOU STRUGGLE WITH FINDING INSPIRATION & MOTIVATION TO CREATE SOMETHING?
- DO YOU FIGHT PERFECTION AND FEAR THE FAILURE OF CREATING IT RIGHT?
- DO YOU HAVE THE HUNGER TO CREATE SOMETHING AND NEED A LITTLE PUSH?
THIS FIVE WEEK COURSE CAN BE YOUR GUIDE TO FINALLY PUSHING THAT CREATIVE SOUL A LITTLE FURTHER
HERE IS WHAT YOU GET in EXPRESS YOURSELF!
COURSE PRICE $65
Get $10 off EARLY BIRD PRICING
- 5 Full Length Video Demonstrations, uploaded Mondays, with life long access
- 2-3+ BONUS Video Demonstrations each week, with life long access - covering topics such as painting skin tones, creating to die for Goddess hair, exploring painting & mixed media techniques and testing out new supplies.
- printable PDF handouts for each week's projects with step by step instructions and supply lists
- Helpful supporting images, links and PDFs: including templates, reference photos, weekly prompts and inspiration
- High Resolution images of artwork created in this course
- My big giant THANK YOU - enjoy a lovely discount on future classes!
That's 10++ Helpful & informative videos and demonstrations, supporting PDFs to make your journey easier and so much more....
Don't have time to keep up?
Don't worry, each video is fully downloadable and you get life long access so feel free to navigate this course at your own pace
IN THIS CLASS:
- You will create expressive mixed media female portraits
- You will learn to develop your own expressive style and experiment with new techniques
- You will learn to feel comfortable and gain a little bit more confidence when approaching the face
- You will unleash you inner Creative Soul
- You will be inspired and motivated to create everyday
- You will learn to keep that inner critic out of the way and stop being scared to create beautiful expressive Goddess portraits
SIGN UP TODAY AND LET'S CREATE HAPPINESS TOGETHER
Register now to get Early Bird Pricing - $10 off!
USE CODE - EARLYBIRD2019 at checkout
Class Starts October 1st
Each Project will be uploaded and revealed Mondays of each week
WEEK ONE - Explore Face Stencils
- We will use a stencil to create a expressive portrait - we are talking badA$$ mixed media Goddess here
WEEK TWO - Playing with Photo Transfers
- We will play around with photo transfers - that is collaging photos from magazines and print outs and incorporating into our mixed media story - selfies are encouraged
WEEK THREE - Trace the Face
- It's not cheating!! Using a reference photo and tracing paper, we will trace a simple outline of our subject - add paint and see the magic unfold
WEEK FOUR - Sketch it out
- We take the training wheels off! This week we will be creating our own expressive portraits. For those still a little nervous, I will provide a little support throughout this journey
WEEK FIVE - Express Yourself
- This week will let go and flow! We can use any of the techniques we learned - but this time we will have FUN and use personal inspiration, your favorite song, and expressive color to make it all your own.
StartWelcome to WEEK ONE (6:04)
StartSummary of the Week
StartVideo Lesson - Stencil Goddess (127:00)
StartVideo Lesson - Sketchbook Stencil Goddess Demonstration (51:17)
StartVideo Lesson - Goddess Affirmation Cards (23:31)
StartWeekly Inspiration - CHANGE
StartBONUS Video - Quick Goddess Creation (30:43)
Hello my lovely Creatives! My name is Christa and I truly love sharing my passion. I am a SoulFul artist creating inspiration and motivation to help others see and live their passion. After spending 20 years in a career in finance that was anxiety driven, stressful and starving my true soul to live, I decided to leave the safe and secure corporate, cubicle life to pursue my passion for art and teaching. In the past 5 years I have led a happier, more fulfilled life and want to share my journey with all of you. I feel art and creativity play an important role in allowing our souls to let go and let in our true selves. We do not have to spend our lives searching for what it is - we can experience it and live it. My journey will always be a work in progress but I want to give back and allow my journey to bless you and help you find and follow your own journey. Let's grow together!